The results of our recent survey of tablet computer users are shown below.
- Only 20.5% of respondents have a tablet supplied by their employer but 81.8% are using their tablet for at least some work application(s).
- 71.7% are provided with no accessories to improve posture when using their tablet in the office.
- 71.6% are provided with no accessories to improve posture when using their tablet away from the office.
- 43.2% have experienced musculo-skeletal pain which they attribute to tablet use.
- Of these, 7.1% have had time off work.
- Of those who have received posture guidance and/or training for tablet use, 63% had found it themselves.
Please contact us for a more detailed pdf summary of our findings.