This update was originally emailed as a Product Radar posting on 03/03/2021. You can register here to receive them directly by email.
Periodically, we like to remind you of our best-selling legacy products to ensure they haven’t been forgotten over time. The Orangebox Flo chair is designed for maximum fit with minimum fuss and uncomplicated setup. Its extensive adjustability enables the ideal individual setup providing support and promoting correct posture. In addition, it has new contouring on the seat, a flat ergonomic base and its extended gas lift means the Flo enables the widest range of users to work more productively. Flo is further supported with optional extras and is now available to homeworker specification for delivery in 7 days.
Features & Benefits
- Asynchronous Mechanism (multi-tilt) allows the seat and back to be independently adjusted to provide maximum independent adjustability to aid comfort.
- Free Float (Rocking) encourages movement whilst seated and follows your body movements to ensure the lumbar support stays in position. It also helps to increase blood flow.
- Independent Seat Tilt Adjustment improves the shape of your spine by reducing the load on the lower back. It helps reduce discomfort in the lower back and hips.
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment fully supports the spine whilst seated, ensuring a healthy posture is maintained.
- Seat Slide allows the user to adjust the seat to correct depth ensuring full support of the thighs whilst seated.
- Adjustable Lumbar Support ensures the lumbar region is fully supported whilst seated. Helps to maintain the natural curvature of the lower spine.