This article was originally emailed as an April Fools Day version of our monthly eBulletin at 10.00 on 01/04/2022. You can register here to receive the usual version monthly.
TOPICAL NEWS FROM OSMOND ERGONOMICS
Following extensive research into homeworker needs and habits, we are delighted to launch our new Smallest Room Product Portfolio, curated specifically and exclusively for homeworkers with no designated room to work in.
We know that Leesman Index and others have found that a separate room is key to healthy, productive homeworking and our new portfolio unlocks that ‘spare’ room you had all along!
The carefully chosen products enable homeworkers to configure their smallest room and address all these issues:
- We know that a high proportion of homeworkers are desperately short of space to work.
- For house-sharers and those with young families, it provides a concentration/contemplation space that is, quite literally, locked away from domestic distractions.
- For real estate managers, it maximises utilisation of under-occupied space.
For facilities managers, it optimises the use of existing seating and negates the need to purchase an extra chair.
- It recognises that the most productive and happy homeworkers are those who can close the door on their home office at the end of the day.
- It introduces an unprecedented and innovative approach to worker ergonomics.
- Finally, it is a timely, cost-effective and, above all, universal solution – everybody has a Smallest Room!
Coming soon: Our battery-operated, Bluetooth-enabled NudgeFlushTM device will sit inside your cistern. It links to a range of sit-stand-move apps and actuates the flush at pre-determined intervals to prompt regular movement.
For further information, Contact our Bogonomics team!